On the hunt for great real-world experience? Find the latest marketing jobs and internships here!
The Interactive Marketing Specialist plays a key role in coordinating and supporting email, mobile and online marketing campaigns. The specialist will also have a focus in the planning, execution, maintenance and optimization of PPC advertising and its alignment to SEO in support of lead generation.
● Support the development and execution of marketing programs
● Maintain social media profiles on Facebook and http://www.HydeForIllinois.com
● Utilize Web Content Management tools for managing website content and copy
● Manage email marketing tools (VoteBuilder)
● Develop pay-per-click advertising campaigns
● Create, maintain, and support Mobile Applications
● Support the campaign team in content delivery and management of Mobile applications (e.g. profile uploads, photo approvals, activity descriptions, and other content as required)
● Provide onsite support for Mobile Applications
● Manage tasks, expectations, communications, and timelines for assigned projects
● Provide routine status updates to the campaign team
● Develop easy-to-use, clear, concise, comprehensible content for the election’s marketing campaign
● Drive website traffic and improve search-engine rankings
● Establish an effective presence on social media sites
● Use PPC to increase qualified leads for the campaign
● Cultivate expertise in mobile solutions through research, periodicals, affiliations, etc.
● Maintain awareness of our competitor http://www.ChesneyForIllinois.com
Interested student can contact Alex Hyde (NIU Marketing & Sales alum) at 815-281-0694, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org