The Goal of Nenni and Associates is a simple one: strive to serve every day. We are a full-service Consulting and Executive Search Firm, specifically operating in the areas of Energy Services.
Since our inception over 20 years ago, our principal and founder, Michael Nenni, has taken an active role in mentoring and developing interns, recent graduates, and driven individuals. Due to continued growth and expansion, we are actively seeking driven individuals for Research Analysts and Sales Analysts to aid our sales teams and be a part of our research team.
These positions will be offered starting on a part-time basis (min. 20-25 hours per week). We offer a competitive hourly wage, as well as performance bonuses based on completed project goals.
This is an in-house role at our Sycamore location.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating effective time-management and project management skills
- Able to work well in a team environment – most of the work will be done in a team setting
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to do whatever it takes to help growing company succeed
- Comfortable communicating in a professional manner
- Disciplined, Organized, and Self Motivated
- Develop an understanding of what executive search and 3rd party recruiting is, and how to effectively position new opportunities to targeted candidates
- Sourcing Efforts – support sales teams with potential candidates in order to make job placements by utilizing LinkedIn, Google, and other tools provided
- Qualification Efforts – screen potential candidates via phone to qualify and verify information
- Develop an in-depth understanding on how to research and report the following:
- Targeted Candidates
- Industry Insights/Market Intelligence
*Internship credit opportunities available*
Freshman-Juniors welcome to apply!
If interested, please contact: Sam Swafford (630)352-0757 Sam@nenniandassoc.com