A leading innovator in education for over twenty-five years, Cambridge is the nation’s premiere provider of school-based test preparation and supplemental curriculum services. By partnering with schools, we build skills, raise test scores, enhance curriculum, and support instruction. Our goal is to help students of all abilities and family-income levels achieve test scores that reflect their true potential and ability.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Copywriter. The ideal candidate will be positive, outgoing, enjoy interpersonal interaction in a fast-paced environment, highly intuitive with the ability to think abstractly to arrive at concrete solutions, and will possess self-confidence, imagination, and individual initiative. The role can be fulfilled as a full time, part time, or internship position.
Required responsibilities and skills:
- Understand our products, markets, customers, technologies, and competitive advantages.
- Create and assist in preparation of effective copy for written communications including E-mails, letters, marketing materials, and proposals.
- Assist the marketing department with tasks such as direct mail fulfillment, data entry, mailing list exporting, mail mergers, lead tracking, and conference/event planning.
- Expand marketing vendor base by contracting with new distributors.
- Update the company website with new content, product announcements, conference dates, etc.
- Conduct market research to formulate strategies.
- Create/edit presentations to target various markets and customers.
- Perform market research.
Education and experience:
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, or similar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required, experience with InDesign is a plus
- Strong writing skills required
- Background in education market is a plus
- High standardized test scores and high GPA preferred
- Base salary commensurate with experience
- Full-time benefits include: Annual bonus and department-based incentives, health insurance, pension plan, paid vacation and holidays, and flexible time off
To apply, please submit the following documents and information via e-mail to HR@CambridgeEd.com.
• Cover Letter (Note: Please include most recent standardized test score(s) and GPA in your resume and/or cover letter)